Slopefest is a non-alcoholic carnival on Ho Plaza. Eat, play, and make memories on Slope Day!
All containers are either compostable or recyclable, and free water is available in bottles containing 50% less plastic than standard bottles.
Cornell Dining provides breakfast sandwiches and fresh fruit to Slope Day attendees in Collegetown and North Campus from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Head to Anabel Taylor Hall or 626 Thurston Avenue to pick up some food!
Cornell Dining offers food for purchase on the Slope, including pizza, hamburgers, pulled pork, and East Asian dishes. Check out the dining area below Willard Straight Hall on Slope Day to see all options. Food can be purchased using cash, credit card, or Big Red Bucks.
FOOD AND ALCOHOL
|Food & Alcohol||$10|
- Be a part of Cornell’s oldest tradition
- Everyone you know will be there
- Build your resume
- Meet new and exciting people
- Get to know CU Police…in a good way
- Earn service hours for organizations like APO and Cru
- Free Slope Day T-Shirt & Water Bottle
- A chance to win great prizes
- Distribute water
- Pick up waste/litter
- Find people in need of medical attention
- Run attractions on SlopeFest
- Free meal tickets (if 4 or more hours are worked)
- Entry into prize raffle (based on number of shifts worked)
- Waived admission fee (graduate students)
- Work the ticket gates and ID check areas
- Work at the beer tents
- Provide assistance on and off the Slope
- Volunteers: Paid release time during scheduled work hours
- Non-exempt: Paid for all hours worked (more info: 6072556894)
- Exempt: Usual compensation
All attendees must be 18 or over in age, and have a Slope Day wristband visible to enter the gate. Wristbands will be affixed by Slope Day staff at time of pickup, and must remain on your wrist for the duration of the event. Plan ahead and get your wristband early to avoid long lines.
You can pick up your wristband at convenient locations around campus in the days leading up to Slope Day. Wristbands are waterproof and hypoallergenic, as you cannot remove them until after Slope Day once you’ve had it put on.
Guest tickets are only available for purchase by past or present Cornell students. Current undergraduates may purchase two tickets. Current graduate students and alumni may purchase one guest ticket in addition to their own ticket. Only a limited number of guest tickets are available.