– West Avenue between Campus Road and University Avenue will be closed to all parking and traffic from 6 a.m. Tuesday, May 7, to 8 a.m. Thursday, May 9.
– Campus Road between College Avenue and Stewart Avenue will be closed on Slope Day, Wednesday, May 8, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Access to Anabel Taylor Hall and Myron Taylor Hall will be from the College Avenue and Campus Road intersection.
– Access to Mary Ann Wood Drive and Forest Park Lane will be from the Stewart Avenue and Campus Road intersection.
On Slope Day, avoid Campus Road from East Avenue to College Avenue, and Collegetown, if at all possible. Hoy Road to Route 366 is the recommended campus exit.
Slope Day traffic circulation map available here.
Parking lot closures:
– Willard Straight Hall Lot will close Monday, May 6, 7 a.m. until Thursday, May 9, at 7 a.m. The short-term parking at Cornell Health will remain available for patient use until 7 a.m. Wednesday. The lot will reopen Thursday at 7 a.m. Any cars parked in the WSH Lot after 7 a.m. Monday will be towed.
– West Avenue parking lots will be closed beginning at 6 a.m. Tuesday, May 7, and remain closed until 8 a.m. Thursday, May 9. Any cars parked in this lot after 6 a.m. Tuesday will be towed.
– TCAT route and schedule changes will be posted separately. Visit http://www.tcatbus.com for transit alerts.