Tickets for Slope Day 2016 will be available on March 15.
Please find information and regulations regarding Slope Day alumni tickets below.
Tickets will be on sale at cornellconcerts.com.
All Alumni wishing to attend Slope Day must purchase an Alumnus Ticket. The only exception to this is December 2015 graduates, who will be admitted with a valid Cornell ID. (December 2015 graduates who have lost their ID must purchase an alumni ticket.)
• An alumnus may purchase 2 tickets, where the second ticket is considered a guest and does not have to be used by an alumnus. This guest must meet the requirements stated below.
• Only a limited number of tickets will be available, so please make sure to purchase your tickets early.
• Once an eTicket has been purchased, it must be presented alongside a government issued ID to collect a wristband at a designated station.
• Only those attendees with wristbands will be admitted to Slope Day.
• Guests must be 18+ years old and must show a government issued ID on Slope Day to attend the event.
• Should your guest be disruptive during the event, you may be required to leave the event with him/her.
Why do alumni need tickets?
Slope Day is funded primarily by the Student Activity Fee. Current undergraduate students pay this fee in addition to their tuition. It is then allocated by the Student Assembly to groups and events across the university. The Slope Day Programming Board is thankful for this funding, which is used to cover artist honorarium, production costs, security, water, and other programming and logistical expenses. We welcome all members of the Cornell community to attend Slope Day; however, alumni and guests are required to purchase tickets to attend the event.